This Educelerate Event was recorded on November 14th, 2013 and presented by Christopher Nyren, Founder of Educelerate. Educelerate holds a gathering space for Ed Tech leaders in the industry with the educators and entrepreneurs who share their interests. This next episode, taken from Educelerate 13: Adult and Online Education, digs into the challenges of engaging students with MOOCs and online college programs.
Joining the heads of adult and online learning at several leading local universities, including:
- Pamela Meyer, the director of the Center to Advance Education for Adults at the School for New Learning of DePaul University;
- Mary Sadowski, Dean of Purdue’s Professional and Extended Campus;
- Christine Quin, the provost for National Louis University
- Thomas P. Jandris, Dean, College of Graduate & Innovative Programs for Concordia University Chicago;
- Matthew J. Hlinak, Assistant Provost for Continuing Studiesand Special Initiatives, Dominican University; and
- Our moderator
The panel was moderated by Gabi Zolla, the Chief Operating Officer of the Council for Adult and Experiential Learning (CAEL).